EDTC 6350 Reflective Journal

This journal is to be kept as a requirement for EDTC 6350 - IT Consultant Class.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

First Posting

Yeah, I finally created my first blog, and the first time that I use a picture that I take with my phone.

I am quite excited to manage my own blog. It will make me feel more at ease when integrating into my work environment which I plan to do soon.

I'm looking forward to learning the structure and the language of writing a proposal.

4 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger Raquel C said...

Welcome Gilberto. Your picture looks pretty clear for being taken with your phone. Nice job.
Raquel

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Joseph Rene Corbeil said...

Gilbert,

Nice job on your Blog set-up!

Rene

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger KLG said...

Hey - phone pictures! I haven't yet mastered how to send from my phone to the internet - I am still relying on a USB cable linkup to upload photos.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger roland n. said...

Glad to have another class with you. Your blog looks great and look forward to more comments from you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home